We are sorry for the inconvenience, Yukon NVMT Laser 3x42 Night Vision Rifle Scope YK26041 in no longer available for sale. This item is sold out and no longer in stock.
Yukon NVMT Laser 3x42 Night Vision Rifle Scope YK26041
We are authorized dealer of Yukon.
A key component to the originality of the new Yukon NVMT Night Vision is that it sheds the burden of a one dimensional item and evolves into a multi-functional system allowing the night vision riflescope to be used virtually anywhere. The Yukon NVMT 3x42 Laser Night Vision Riflescope merges a powerful 3x42 night vision monocular with a detachable eyepiece, rifle mount and laser pointer to create a truly versatile night vision unit. The adjustable laser pointer’s beam acts as a target acquisition guide when the unit is mounted to your night vision riflescope and ensures precision while shooting. As with all Yukon Night Vision Monoculars in the NVMT series, the Yukon NVMT 3x42 Laser Night Vision Riflescope has excellent light amplification performance, amplifying visible light several thousand times, and an exclusive Pulse built-in infrared illuminator that expands viewing range and minimizes battery drainage. Fully multi-coated optics of this Night Vision Riflescope decrease glare and improve light transmission to provide an excellent viewing experience while the compact and durable Rubber Armor body is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand or in a pocket, yet rugged enough to withstand use. The Yukon NVMT 3x42 Laser Night Vision Riflescope is perfect for airsoft, varmint control, paintball or any other night gun sports that require a short range, night vision riflescope. The NVMT 3x42 Laser Night Vision Riflescope is backed by Yukon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Multi-functional system
- Rifle mountable
- Compact and Lightweight
- The cap conveniently secures to the monocular body to prevent lens cap loss
- Adjustable laser pointer for precision shooting
- Photo/Video equipment adaptable
- Integrated (25mW) IR illuminator with focusing beam
- Integrated “On/Off” and “IR activation” LED indicators
- Two built-in ¼” tripod sockets
- Weather resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Image intensifier tube classification - Gen 1
- Magnification - 3 (x)
- Lens diameter – 42 (mm)
- Field of view - 20 (degree)
- Resolution (typical) - 32-36 (lp/mm)
- Focus range - 5 to infinity (yard)
- Eye relief - 12 (mm)
- Diopter adjustment – (+/- 5) (dptr)
- Detection range - up to 250 (yard)
- IR illuminator effective distance- up to 100 (yard)
- Power supply - 3V (CR 123A)
- Estimated battery life (w/out IR) - up to 30 (hour)
- Operating temperature, °F – (-22° to +104°)
- Dimensions, in - 10.3" x 3.4" x 2.4"
- Weight – 24.7oz
- Yukon NVMT Rifle Scope Kit (#29045): Weaver Mount, Eyepiece / NVMT Rifle Conversion Eyepiece, Laser Pointer
- Protective carrying case
- Wrist strap
Yukon, Inc. provides a limited warranty for all night vision products effective at the time of sale for the original purchaser. The manufacturer warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. Subject to limitations described with each device, the manufacturer will repair or replace any product found defective during the warranty period. In general, Yukon, Inc. provides one-year warranties for Gen 1+ systems and two-year warranties for all Gen 2 and Gen 3 systems. Optional extended warranties are available upon request.
While all Gen 3 and some Gen 2+ require export licenses, all night vision products are subject to United States Export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130. Consult Yukon, Inc. for additional information regarding export requirements.
Product's SKU: YK26041
Yukon Optics is the industry leader and has years of experience in consumer night vision manufacturing activities. It is legendary for its Exceptional quality workmanship embracing the latest technology and standards for the most precise equipment in night vision optics.Know more about Yukon Advanced Optics
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...