Pentax AD 10x36 WP Binocular 62852
The A-series consists of roof and porro prism models with objective lenses < 40mm. Offering impeccable viewing quality through the application of the same advanced coatings, this series is considered the compact, portable and durable smaller brother of the S-series. Users can enjoy a mobility convenience without compromising optical performance.Thanks to new fully multi coated lenses, phase correction, BaK4 prism, and new enhanced light transmission coating, these binoculars provide crystal sharp images and superb contrast.
See full description
Main information about Pentax AD 10x36 WP Binocular 62852
The A-series consists of roof and porro prism models with objective lenses < 40mm. Offering impeccable viewing quality through the application of the same advanced coatings, this series is considered the compact, portable and durable smaller brother of the S-series. Users can enjoy a mobility convenience without compromising optical performance.
Thanks to new fully multi coated lenses, phase correction, BaK4 prism, and new enhanced light transmission coating, these binoculars provide crystal sharp images and superb contrast. They have all the quality features found in the entire roof prism range PENTAX has on offer: inner focusing, water and dust proof, nitrogen-purged, fully rubberized body, focus wheel and twist-up eyecups for comfortable handling and easy focusing. Thanks to modern design, compactness and high performance features, they deliver outstanding viewing enjoyment.
- New Fully-multi-coated optics - Fully multi-coated lenses serve the essential purpose of maximizing the amount of light passing through a lens, thereby prevent flare and ghosting from interfering with your view. PENTAX applies multiple layers of coatings to every surface of every element and prism in the full Sport Optics line-up. These fully-multi-coated optics assure the maximum light transmission resulting in a clear, crisp view of the world.
- New Enhanced Light Transmission Coatings - PENTAX binoculars take quality optics to the next level by applying a new, optimized film-deposition technology on lens and prism surfaces resulting in increased light transmission which creates bright images with accurate color rendition
- BaK4 prisms - Due to its outstanding refractive index, the BaK4 glass prism found in all PENTAX Sport Optics is highly acclaimed for its perfectly round exit pupil and clear, unvignetted image.
- Phase Correction - The complex optical design of roof prism binoculars provide durable, compact, yet lightweight design but require a higher level of optical perfection. A phase-correction coating is applied in the full range of roof prism binoculars to maximize image viewing quality.
- PENTAX Waterproofing - PENTAX waterproof products are fully sealed and purged with laboratory grade nitrogen to provide a fog proof view in the harshest weather conditions. With a JIS Class 6 rating, PENTAX waterproof binoculars can even be submerged in up to 3 feet of water.
- Inner Focus Optics Design - This sophisticated optical design is critical to low-maintenance and long life guarantee. Exposure to airbourne particles and moisture is avoided, thereby ensuring that no outside influences can penetrate the housing and disrupt functionality.
- Nitrogen purged - Nitrogen is a chemical element and a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas. It contains very little humidity and is therefore used to “purge” binoculars and spotting scopes of the high humidity air that is part of our environment. Due to the low humidity factor, nitrogen prevents condensation from forming on the internal lenses of optical instruments during phases of rapid temperature change. Furthermore, because nitrogen is purged into the optical instrument at slightly above atmospheric pressure, dust and other miniscule particles are prevented from entering the housing.
- Long eye relief design - The long eye relief offered in all PENTAX Sport Optics allows the viewer to see the entire field of view clearly and effortlessly. This is especially beneficial to eyeglass wearers, and allows viewing for extended periods of time without added eye strain.
- Type Semi-Compact Roof
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 36 mm
- Real field of view 5.5°
- Field of View at 1000m 96 m
- Exit pupil aperture 3.6 mm
- Eye Relief 18 mm
- Relative Brightness 13.0
- Eyecups Twist-Up
- Height 155 mm
- Width 129 mm
- Depth 53 mm
- Weight 640 g
- Water proof Yes (JIS Class 6) – Nitrogen purged
- Accessories Objective and eyepiece caps, case, strap
- Prism coating BaK4 High Resolution Phase Correcting Coating
- Lens coating New fully multi-coated optics
- Minimum focusing distance 3 m
- Twilight Factor 19.0
- Tripod Adaptor With adapter N – PENTAX Code No. 69553
The PENTAX “Worry-Free” Warranty
If your PENTAX Binocular, Spotting Scope or Rilescope purchased in the USA from an authorized PENTAX Sport Optics dealer requires repair, PENTAX will repair or replace it to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95, to cover handling and return shipping.* This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss.(Replacement may be with comparable model at PENTAX’s discretion if the original model is no longer available.)
*Applies only to unmodiied equipment or product with modiications performed by authorized PENTAX repair personnel.
PENTAX SERVICE DEPARTMENT
250 N. 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226
1-(800) 877-0155 (Service, Parts and Product Information Only)
PENTAX PRODUCT INFORMATION
If you have any technical questions regarding PENTAX photographic, digital, or sport optics products,PENTAX will be happy to assist you. Please call (303) 799-8000 or 1-(800) 877-0155.
Product's SKU: 62852
Product's UPC: 027075288645
Pentax AD 10x36 WP Binocular 62852
Product reviews - Pentax AD 10x36 WP Binocular 62852
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...