Newcon Optik NVS 7-3/5xAG Night Vision Binocular
Based on the popular NVS 7-3AG night vision goggles series, the NVS 7 binocular series models are suitable for defence, marine and SAR operations that take place in the world’s darkest tactical environments. Available in 4x, 5x and 8x magnifi cation confi gurations there is a binocular model for virtually any detection, recognition, identifi cation requirement. All models are auto-gated.
See full description
Main information about Newcon Optik NVS 7-3/5xAG Night Vision Binocular
Based on the popular NVS 7-3AG night vision goggles series, the NVS 7 binocular series models are suitable for defence, marine and SAR operations that take place in the world’s darkest tactical environments. Available in 4x, 5x and 8x magnifi cation confi gurations there is a binocular model for virtually any detection, recognition, identifi cation requirement. All models are auto-gated. The NVS 7-3/4xAG is the smallest and lightest handheld night vision binocular in its class while the NVS 7-3/5xAG provides an excellent visibility range while remaining compact and functional and the NVS 7-3/8xAG incorporates a unique catadioptric lens with a large aperture, making it indispensable for long range observation at night. The 8x model is equipped with a ¼” tripod socket.
- Generation 3
- Photocathode material GaAs
- IIT resolution, minimum (lp/mm) 64
- Signal to noise ratio, minimum 24
- Auto-gating Yes
- Auto-gating with black & white phosphor Optional
- Objective Lens NVS Lens 5x
- Magnification (x) 5
- Field of view (°) 1 8
- Objective F# 2.3
- Objective focal length (mm) 130
- Focus range (m) 10 - ∞
- Eye relief (mm) 25
- Diopter adjustment range -6 to +5
- Mechanics, Electronics & Environmental
- Dimensions (mm) 230x136x82
- Weight without batteries (g) 800
- Interpupillary distance (mm) 57-73
- Built-in IR illuminator Yes
- Battery type 2x AA
- Battery life (hours) 80
- Operating temperature range (°C) -50 to +55
- Storage temperature range (°C) -55 to +60
- Waterproofing MIL-STD-810G
(1) RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be obtained from NEWCON OPTIK prior to returning any product(s). All shipments without RMA will be rejected and sent back collect.
(2) It is mandatory to return RMA product(s) together with the following:
- Proof of purchase (a clear copy of the original invoice or receipt) must be included.
- All returned product(s) should be marked with specific problem(s) on a masking tape.
- Please do not ship back accessories (i.e. straps, manuals, etc.) unless you are returning goods for a pre-authorized
Credit. In this case, please include all accessories in the package. Failure in fulfilling above said requirements and/or without specifying problem(s) of the returned product(s) will result in the product(s) being returned to sender freight collect plus a handling charge of $30.00.
(3) All RMA shipments to NEWCON OPTIK must be pre-paid, with the RMA number clearly marked on the label/box.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- NEWCON OPTIK is not responsible for any loss/damage in transit.
(4) If points (1) to (3) are not fulfilled, our Service Department will not process the RMA and will return the RMA product(s) to the customers collect.
(5) If the returned merchandise is covered by manufacturer's warranty, NEWCON OPTIK will return the repaired/replaced product(s) to customers using ground service at our own expense.
(6) When making inquiries, always refer to your RMA number.
(7) If some questions regarding warranty and non-warranty service persist before or after repair, NEWCON OPTIK will try to contact the customer by all known ways (telephone, fax, email, etc.). If the customer doesn't respond within 30 days, the product(s) will be destroyed.
(8) All RMA product(s) will be replaced or repaired at our discretion within the terms and limits of the manufacturer's warranty in the timeliest manner.
(9) Improper packaging, physical damage, or alteration of serial numbers will void all warranties.
(10) NEWCON OPTIK charges repair of customer abused and non-warranty items at flat service rate $45 US per hour (1 hour minimum) plus the cost of replaced parts. The customer is obligated to pay the pre-determined price prior to actual repair. If the customer prefers to receive his out of warranty products unrepaired, the handling fee of $30 US plus shipping cost will be applied. Unpaid articles will be destroyed after 30 days of storage (see point 7).
Product's SKU: NVS 7-3/5xAG
Newcon Optik NVS 7-3/5xAG Night Vision Binocular
Newcon Optik catalogue presented by Outdoors Bay provides the best products of the world famous Canadian Company. The greatest demand for this excellently designed equipment is connected with such factors of this manufacturer operation, as capability, quality, service, and price. Newcon Optik is considered to be the world leader in some areas of electro-optical research, development and production. They are Image Intensified Systems, Thermal Imagers, Laser Rangefinders, and Tactical Optics.Know more about Newcon-Optik
Product reviews - Newcon Optik NVS 7-3/5xAG Night Vision Binocular
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...