We are sorry for the inconvenience, Leupold VX-3 4.5-14X40mm Adjustable Objective Riflescope Duplex Reticle Matte 66430 in no longer available for sale. This item is sold out and no longer in stock.
Leupold VX-3 4.5-14X40mm Adjustable Objective Riflescope Duplex Reticle Matte 66430
The Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40mm Adjustable Objective Rifle Scope is the perfect riflescope for hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. The Leupold Rifle Scope is loaded with optical technology such as an Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments along with Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Matte Black finish
- Duplex Reticle
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast
- Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, 1/4 MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard
- Rugged and water proof
- Length (A) 12.6 in
- Tube Length (B) 5.4 in
- (C) 1.8 in
- (D) 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Length (E) 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F) 4.0 in
- Objective Diameter (G) 2.0 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H) 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I) 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification 14.2 (4.9)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft) 7.4 (19.9)
- FOV @ 100 m (m) 2.5 (6.6)
- Eye Relief (in) 3.7 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm) 94 (112)
- Obj. Clear Aperture 1.6 in / 40 mm
- Weight 15.1 oz / 428 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 116
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 116
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Leupold® Green Ring™ optics are engineered and manufactured to standards set and monitored by Leupold, with the goal of reliable performance at a reasonable price.
Leupold Green Ring non-electronic products are warranted for as long as the original owner owns them. We warrant them to be free of defects in materials and workmanship, and to function satisfactorily under normal use conditions. If at any time a Leupold Green Ring non-electronic product is found to have a defect in materials or workmanship, Leupold will, at our discretion, repair or replace it free of charge, when requested by the original owner.
Warranty is void if damage results from unauthorized repair, alteration, or misuse. Warranty is given solely to the original owner and is not transferable.
Product's SKU: 66430
Product's UPC: 030317664305
Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is an American, family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been designing, machining, and assembling precision optical instruments and other products for 100 years. Founded in 1907, Leupold’s® success has been built on our commitment to our customers’ absolute satisfaction, and our commitment to building the best optics for the shooting sports, general and wildlife observation, and the military and law enforcement communities.Know more about Leupold
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...