We are sorry for the inconvenience, Leupold 3-9X40 ULTIMATE SLAM MOTS SABR RETICLE 112786 in no longer available for sale. This item is sold out and no longer in stock.
Leupold 3-9X40 ULTIMATE SLAM MOTS SABR RETICLE 112786
Each of our Shotgun/Muzzleloader scopes is ideally suited for the close-range action that’s making these shooting sports more popular every year. With preset parallax at optimal range; crisp, bright sight pictures in all conditions; and legendary Leupold® ruggedness and waterproofing, they’re clearly your best choice.
UltimateSlam Muzzleloader/Shotgun Scope
Leupold’s® all-new UltimateSlam™ riflescope is the ideal combination of flexibility, accuracy, and durability for today’s modern muzzleloaders and shotguns. As an example of accuracy, using Hornady SST 2-pellet, 3-pellet and 12 gauge shotgun loads at up to 300 yards, the maximum error of the UltimateSlam is less than 1" as compared to a 14" error from the leading competitor. See the comparison.
Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee Precision the Competition Can't Match
- Available in both 3-9x40mm and 2-7x33mm models.
- Rugged and incredibly precise electroforming process of advanced SA.B.R.™ (SAbot Ballistics Reticle™) reticle.
- Precise and distinct hold points for 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 yards. Learn more about the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System.
- Accurately allows for sabots with 2-pellet or 3-pellet loads and 12 gauge or 20 gauge shotgun loads.
- Range estimation feature instantly tells you if the trophy is closer or farther than 200 yards.
- Leupold’s standard multicoated lens system delivers optimal clarity, brightness, and contrast in any light.
- "Finger Click" dials are marked in ¼-MOA increments for easy windage and elevation adjustments.
- Rugged and absoloutely waterproof in all conditions.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Tube Diameter 1.0 in
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 65
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 65
Other specifcations vary, see spec sheets above.
Leupold Green Ring Limited Lifetime Warranty
Leupold® Green Ring™ optics are engineered and manufactured to standards set and monitored by Leupold, with the goal of reliable performance at a reasonable price.
Leupold Green Ring non-electronic products are warranted for as long as the original owner owns them. We warrant them to be free of defects in materials and workmanship, and to function satisfactorily under normal use conditions. If at any time a Leupold Green Ring non-electronic product is found to have a defect in materials or workmanship, Leupold will, at our discretion, repair or replace it free of charge, when requested by the original owner.
Warranty is void if damage results from unauthorized repair, alteration, or misuse. Warranty is given solely to the original owner and is not transferable.
Leupold’s® Mark 4® Extended Range/Tactical M1 and M5 Front Focal riflescopes are designed to let you take advantage of the reach and power of today’s long-range rifles. The M5 scopes’ mil based adjustments complement the mil based reticles to make long range shot placement quicker and easier. Like all Leupold Mark 4 Optics, the ER/Ts deliver superior clarity and a generous range of windage and elevation adjustment for the accuracy and precision you demand at extreme distances.
Product's SKU: 112786
Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is an American, family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been designing, machining, and assembling precision optical instruments and other products for 100 years. Founded in 1907, Leupold’s® success has been built on our commitment to our customers’ absolute satisfaction, and our commitment to building the best optics for the shooting sports, general and wildlife observation, and the military and law enforcement communities.Know more about Leupold
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...