We are sorry for the inconvenience, Leica Optics X-U (Typ 113) Digital Camera 18435 in no longer available for sale. This item is sold out and no longer in stock.
Leica Optics X-U (Typ 113) Digital Camera 18435
Pairing a robust physical design with refined image quality, the X-U (Typ 113) Digital Camera is Leica's entrance into the world of tough, durable camera designs. Still adhering to Leica's preference for classic and intuitive operation, this camera features a prime Summilux 23mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens that offers an equivalent focal length of 35mm, along with a bright f/1.7 maximum aperture for working in difficult lighting conditions.
See full description
Most popular Cameras from Leica Optics
Main information about Leica Optics X-U (Typ 113) Digital Camera 18435
Pairing a robust physical design with refined image quality, the X-U (Typ 113) Digital Camera is Leica's entrance into the world of tough, durable camera designs. Still adhering to Leica's preference for classic and intuitive operation, this camera features a prime Summilux 23mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens that offers an equivalent focal length of 35mm, along with a bright f/1.7 maximum aperture for working in difficult lighting conditions. This sophisticated lens pairs with a large 16.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, which affords a broad sensitivity range to ISO 12500, along with up to 5 fps continuous shooting and Full HD 1080p video recording. Enabling use of these imaging components in less than ideal conditions, the X-U (Typ 113) distinguishes itself from other Leica compatriots by its anti-slip rubber exterior and waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof design for working in harsh and underwater environments.
- The X-U (Typ 113) features a tough, rugged construction that is designed to withstand harsh climates and underwater shooting: Waterproof to depths of 49' / 15m for up to 60 minutes of shooting (IP68-compliant); Shockproof to falls from 4' / 1.2m high (MIL-STD 810G, method 516.52-compliant); Dustproof to protect the internal components of the camera; Anti-slip rubber exterior for improved grip in wet conditions; Integrated UW protective glass filter guards the front element.
- 16.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor - While robust in its physical design, the X-U is equally apt with its imaging capabilities due to the inclusion of a large 16.2MP APS-C CMOS image sensor. This sensor avails a sensitivity range from ISO 100-12500 to suit working in a wide array of lighting conditions, and also supports up to 5 fps continuous shooting for up to 7 frames in DNG + JPEG mode and Full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps. Additionally, a dedicated Underwater shooting mode can be used to compensate for unwanted color shifts when photographing in water.
- Summilux 23mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens - Offering a 35mm equivalent focal length, the built-in Summilux 23mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens features a sophisticated optical design comprised of 10 elements in eight groups, including two aspherical elements. This design strives to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for greater sharpness and clarity, and also reduces the overall size and weight of the lens. The bright f/1.7 maximum aperture also contributes to enhanced performance in low-light conditions and, when combined with a dedicated manual focus ring, allows for greater control over depth of field when using selective focus techniques.
- Other Camera Features - The durable body design incorporates a large 3.0" 920k-dot LCD screen for live view shooting and bright image playback.Manual shutter speed and aperture control dials are accessible on the top plate of the camera for intuitive exposure adjustment. A built-in flash is placed above the lens on the front of the camera body to provide additional illumination when working in difficult lighting conditions. An 11-point autofocus system can make use of spot and face detection focusing modes for precision when photographing moving subjects. In-camera film modes simulate a traditional filmic aesthetic, and include Standard, Dynamic, Natural, B&W Natural, and B&W High Contrast settings.
|Pixels||Actual: 16.5 Megapixel
Effective: 16.2 Megapixel
|Sensor||APS-C (23.6 x 15.7 mm) CMOS|
|File Formats||Still Images: DNG, JPEG
|Max Resolution||4944 x 3278|
- Leica X-U (Typ 113) Digital Camera
- BP-DC8 Lithium-Ion Battery for Leica X1 Digital Camera
- X1 Battery Charger
- Battery Case
- Leather Carrying Strap
- USB Cable
- Lens Cap
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Leica provides full international warranty coverage for all its products as outlined in the warranty cards supplied with and specific to those products shipped to you. Since we are an Authorized US Leica Dealer, all Leica Digital Cameras, Leica Binoculars, Leica Spotting Scopes, Leica Laser Rangefinders, and Leica 35mm Cameras come with full Leica Passport Warranty. Each Leica Optics product shipped from Outdoorsbay.com is supplied with an international warranty card that outlines the terms of the international warranty for that product.
All Leica Digital Cameras, Leica Binoculars, Leica Spotting Scopes, Leica Laser Rangefinders, and Leica 35mm Cameras sold by Outdoorsbay.com are officially imported into the U.S. by Leica USA, and therefore carry the USA Passport Protection Plan (for M and R Cameras and Lenses) or the USA Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan for optics covered under that plan. USA Passport-protected Leica products sold by Outdoorsbay enjoy additional coverage over and above the warranty coverage offered by the international, or Leica factory, warranty. For Leica Binoculars and Leica Spotting Scopes covered by the Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan, the coverage is, as the title of the plan states, for the lifetime of the user.
Though the USA Passport Protection Plan is not available for products purchased from non-U.S. authorized dealers, any Leica agency worldwide will help you if you experience problems with your Leica product, as all Leica products are covered under the international warranty. Leica handles the repair or replacement of the product under the terms of the warranty is at its discretion, but the customer's needs are always the first priority. For your own protection, while traveling, carry your Leica warranty card or warranty registration (international or Leica USA Passport) so that you can present this verification to the agency in question should you experience any problems during the warranty period.
Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan
Leica Camera Inc. (USA), warranties all Leica compact and full-sized Ultravid and Trinovid binoculars, Leica Televid Spotting Scopes and eyepieces, and Leica Duovid series binoculars, under its Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan. The Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan provides protection against manufacturer defects, functional failures, or any accidental damage to the product, including breakage, water damage, or any accident, excluding fire, theft, mysterious disappearance, deliberate damage, or any occurrence for which other insurance protection is in force. Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Protection Plan is not extended to accessories such as straps, cases, lens caps, for covered products. Specifically excluded from this warranty are Leica Geovid and Leica LRF RangeMasters or future Leica products incorporating electronic components. By returning the product to Leica (including the piece with the identifying serial number) with a check for $35 for shipping and handling, Leica will repair or replace the product at no charge during the lifetime of the original purchaser, following acknowledgement of registration by Leica Camera, Inc. (USA).
Replacement of Leica compact and full-sized Ultravid and Trinovid binoculars, Leica Televid Spotting Scopes and eyepieces, and Leica Duovid series binoculars, if required, will be with a functionally identical or like-featured product, either new or refurbished, as determined by Leica Camera, Inc. That portion of the product bearing its serial number must be included with the return. The Leica Lifetime Sport Optics Passport Plan provides protection for any that affects the optical or mechanical function of the product. Cosmetic or other signs of normal wear and tear, on any external surfaces, including lenses, are not considered as affecting optical or mechanical functions of the product. The Lifetime Sport Optics Passport Protection Plan is only valid for eligible products imported by Leica Camera, Inc. (USA) and purchased by USA residents through Authorized Leica Camera Inc. dealers such as Outdoorsbay.com
Product's SKU: 18435
Product's UPC: 799429184353
Leica Optics X-U (Typ 113) Digital Camera 18435
Leica is: best German Engineering and a special culture of the picture. Our eyes have the greatest influence over how we perceive and understand our world. Leica has a long history of focusing on perception and has developed innovative instruments that afford a unique seeing experience.Know more about Leica Optics
Product reviews - Leica Optics X-U (Typ 113) Digital Camera 18435
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...